These cute post it holders were submitted by Misty at thecreativeitchbotique.blogspot.com who go the idea from Creating Keepsakes Magazine. Thanks Misty!
Post-It notes (regular size)
Patterned paper (traditional or digitally created)
Bone folder, embossing stylus or scoring blade
Terrifically Tacky Tape
BasicGrey magnetic snaps or Velcro dots
1. Trim cardstock to an 8" x 3 1/8" rectangle.
2. Trim the patterned paper to an 8" x 2 3/4" rectangle, or create it digitally the same size. Adhere to the center of the cardstock.
3. Using the bone folder, embossing stylus, or scoring blade, make folding marks at 2”, 2-1/2”, 5-5/8” and 6-1/8”. Fold on the marks.
4. Use a strip of Terrifically Tacky Tape to stick the Post-It pad to the center of the inside of the cardstock.
5. Fold cover.
6. Place magnetic snaps on the center of the flap openings (if they won’t stay, use little pieces of the Terrifically Tacky Tape). If you don’t have magnetic snaps, Velcro dots will also work.
7. Add embellishments to the cover if desired.