Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween Treat Boxes


Here's a Halloween gift I made last year for my girls at Church. I bought the little take out boxes from OrientalTrading.com and filled them candy, halloween jelly bracelets and other little halloween trinkets that I bought from OreintalTrading.com.

The take out boxes were around $3-4 (maybe less??) for a dozen and then I just filled it. I'm guessing each box including candy and stuff was around 75 cents. I made cards out of my scraps and I called it a day.

submitted by MaryRuth (www.thefrancks.typepad.com)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love these cards! SO cute, and great that you whipped them up from stuff you had on hand.

Kelly said...

These are really cute! I always get those Oriental Trading catalogs and never look at them -- who knew there was such cuteness to be found inside! And the cards are darling!

gina said...

What a cute idea!!!